Forged ASTM B564 Blind Pipe Flanges SCH40S 1/2'-48' 2500# For Industry Nickel Based Alloys
1. We are your one stop shop for nickel alloy forgings.
BY pipe can supply a wide range of closed and open die forgings in nickel alloys. Whether a small forged flange is required or a large sized ring, finished tube sheet or custom seamless forged nozzle, we have you covered. Corrosion Materials can supply as forged and finish machined nickel alloy components that are used in critical applications across the world. Converting a large, heavy weldment into a one-piece forging reduces cost by utilizing less material and creating a near net product that can be finish machined per your requirements. Forgings also increase strength in key areas through special contoured grain flow and eliminating welds.
2. Our offering of forged products includes:
- Forged discs especially in large dimensions including finished machined tube sheets
- Rings, cylindrical hollows and pierced discs, either forged or seamless hot-rolled round, square and flat
- Bars in large dimensions, as well as profile stepped and forged bars
- Seamless forged flange-shafts in all lengths
- Any special shape, such as flanges, nozzles, cones, bushings or hollow parts, according to your requirements.
3. Our most common corrosion resistant nickel alloys include:
|Nickel Based Alloys
|Nickel Based Alloys
4.BY pipe can provide fully finished machined forged parts per your requirements.
We can furnish large nickel alloy, specialty stainless or titanium forgings machined per your drawing. Whether you are looking for forged and machined flanges, machined and drilled tube sheets or a machined agitator shaft, please send us your inquiry so we can provide a competitive quote. HT specializes in being able to provide some of the largest and most complex nickel alloy and corrosion resistant alloy forgings in the world.
5. Benefits of Custom Forgings
6. Our Capabilities for Custom Forgings
- No Shape Limitation: Here the "shape" refers to those products that suitable for forging technique, not other metal forming process. Only if the products can be made in forging process, then there is no shape limitation. We can custom any shapes as you like following your drawings.
- No material limitation: Here the "material"refer to any steel specifications that can be forged. We can make custom forgings in stainless steel, alloy steel or carbon steel.
- No process limitation: There are many production processes to finish a whole forging. And for custom forgings, we could offer you products in status of forging blanks,or machined forgings.
- No package limitation: To protect custom forgings from damage, they will be packed before delivery. Our company can also pack your products according to your requirements.
- Weight range: Normally we could customize closed die forgings ranging from 200g-30kg. Of course, it is not definite, it is mainly decided according to the product structure, then we will see if our forging press could forge.
- Machining capability: We have machining ablility as well. Our machining includes precision machining for forging dies, and rough machining for products after forging.
- Industry served: All forgings applied in any industry can be customized.
- Surface treatment: We could do any surface treatment as requested, most used surface treatment for custom forgings are painting, zinc plating, ect.
Why Choose Us
1.One-Stop Service,One Single Source.
3.Best quality,competitive price
6.Professional sales and technical team .
Q1: Are you a factory or a trade company?
A1: We are a professional manufacturer for designing and producing of Large-size products.(View Mor)
Q2: Do you make customized products or finished parts?
A2: All parts are custom made only, and in stock, we can produce based on your drawings.
Q3: Will my drawing be safe after you get it?
A3: Yes, we will not release your design to third party unless with your permission.
Q4: What is the MOQ?
A4: Small order is acceptable, but the more, the cheaper.
Q5: How about the samples?
A5: We are happy to make prototype part or sample for clients to ensure quality standard, but it’s charged according to your drawing.